I am a big fan of following along with the sermon series.
Here are the advantages according to our pastor, Mike Castelli.
- The “heavy lifting” of the teaching has been done for us.
- This frees us as a class to either drill down or start where the sermon left off.
- We can encourage one another with the good stuff of implication and/or application.
- We can apply the principles of the sermon to the specific needs of our class.
- It adds an element of authority/authoritativeness from our pastor, which is good for us.
- It’s a good exercise in humility and submission to follow the leadership of our church.
- It adds an element of being able to inter@ct with our pastor and his heart for us.
Average Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 218 user reviews.